You can use this website without disclosing your identity. When you access our website, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed).
If you follow a link to another website, different privacy policies may apply. You should read these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites and agree that use of your personal data by those websites will be subject to those privacy policies.
By "processing" is meant that OnRope collects, uses, discloses, stores and deletes your personal data.
OnRope is responsible for ensuring that we use that personal data in compliance with data protection laws.
OnRope only collects and processes your personal information if we have a legal basis for the processing under applicable laws, for example:
- We have collected your consent,
- It is necessary to fulfill an agreement with you,
- We legally are obliged to do so, or
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we use your personal data OnRope registers and processes personal data about you to deliver the requested services when you:
- Are contacting OnRope
- Sign up for newsletters, or
- Give any kind of personal data to us via our website or applications.
We base the processing on our legitimate interest in running our daily business and being able to provide you with our services.
OnRope will be guided by the following principles when processing personal data:
- We will only collect personal data for specific purposes;
- We will not collect personal data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes;
- We will not use personal data for purposes other than that for which the data was collected, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
- We will not transfer personal data to third parties or across borders, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
- We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of personal data secure;
- Except when stated herein, we will not store personal data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose, or as is required by law.
Disclosure and transfer of your personal data
OnRope is a global business. Our customers and our operations are spread around the world. As a result, we collect and transfer personal data on a global basis. That means that we may transfer your personal data to locations outside of your country. Where we transfer your personal data to another country outside the EEA, we will ensure that it is protected and transferred in a manner consistent with legal requirements. We have internal policies in place to ensure an adequate level of protection irrespective of where in OnRope your data is located.
We may also share your personal data outside of the OnRope as further described below:
- to the extent required by law, for example, if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
OnRope takes all appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect your personal data and has implemented necessary security measures in order to safeguard your data. Any personal data submitted will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be processed for the purposes for which they are collected.
For how long will we store your personal data
How long we will hold your personal data for will vary and will be determined by the following criteria: the purpose for which we are using it (as further described in this policy) – we will need to keep the data for as long as is necessary for that purpose; and legal obligations – laws or regulations may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your personal data.
You have the right to gain access to the data processed about you. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to rectify the data processed if relevant. Please note that OnRope may not always be obliged to comply with such a request.